Saturday, June 12, 2010

Devirginizing.

No, I didn't have my cherry popped just now. For the record, it hasn't been eaten yet.
I’m Gio Emprese. 20. Gay. Student. Club Promoter. Pseudo fashion stylist and Genuine passion-pusher. 150lbs. 5’7”. Cut.

Now that’s more I like it.

This is another shot at stripping off my fear of homophobic bitches. I am praying that I could see the rainbow everyday and be as candid as possible in relating to you my day-to-day experiences in the not-so-straight
world.

I have waited for the longest time for me to have a space to blurt out all my musings and now I’ve found the right hole to fill in my ramblings.
Now join me in my pursuit for the pot of gold at the end of every glorious rainbow. I am gonna be the most sincere queer in here; after all, this is my crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment