Sunday, July 4, 2010

21 year old me.

so I'm 21 already.

Wow! head rush. I still cant believe it (at least, like what I told mom, my eternally 16-year old self still cant believe it) that I'm twenty PLUS. I'm no longer eighTeen, not even nineTeen. heck I'm twenty PLUS one. how eerie is that?

Looking at it, I'm kinda excited and thrilled (what's the diff?) at being 21. new challenges, more responsibilities, new relationships (platonic, thank you very much).

in the Major Arcana, the 21st card is the World, represented by a person in a Circle, surrounded by the four Elements of Life. it symbolically represents the completion of a Cycle, and the progress to the Next. just like what I'm going through. or had gone through, depending on what perspective you look at. I've completed the Cycle of Youth (physical age, please), and now moving on to Maturity.

amazing, isnt it, how the Tarot reflects what and who we are (in this case, me)?

hmmm.. im technically an adult, whatever that means, now. hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment